COM-MAP Top is a mapping application.
COM-MAP Top targets professionals (decision-makers, deliverymen, mail delivery service,
fleet intervention planners, real estate promoters, itinerant sales force, tourist guides and so on).
Moreover COM-MAP Top has other functionalities which will help you in decision making.
COM-MAP Top saves your addresses, so you can re-use them later for new itineraries or rounds.
COM-MAP Top uses "HERE ©", "Google Street View ©", "Microsoft Street Side ©", "HERE © / Navteq ©" and
- management of itineraries and rounds based on a list of localized addresses
- calculation of distributions of rounds
- optimize a set of rounds
- assign, optimally, an address to a round among a set of rounds
- manage addresses belonging to several rounds
- calculation of a path, for a round or between two remote addresses, by indicating the steps to be performed
- visualization of the route calculated with "Google Street View ©" images
- search the traffic, in real time, on the calculated itineraries/rounds
- indicates the warnings on the calculated route (accidents, works, …)
- find POIs (HERE © / Navteq ©) along a calculated route
- displaying meteorological conditions of stations near a calculated route
- export the itineraries in text, GPX, KML or WAV (vocal guidance) files
- replay the path calculated following the road in "3D perspective view"
- display an itinerary from an imported GeoJSON, GPX or KML file
- convert a GPX file in KML and inversely
- convert GPX and KML files in GeoJSON
Real estate, Tourism
- find the points of interests (POI) around an address (via "Google ©", "OpenStreetMap ©" or "HERE © / Navteq ©" North America and Europe)
- search "Google ©" and "HERE © / Navteq ©" POI on the "Bing ©" or "Google ©" search engine
- display an imported POI file in CSV format ("Garmin ©" or "Navman ©")
- find the nearest POI among a list of POI coming from a file or from "HERE © / Navteq ©"
- calculation of the most compact group of POI of various types
- extraction of a topographic plan of a zone in VRML or X3D format
- calculation of interventions area starting from one or more base addresses
- determine the addresses included within a perimeter
- optimize a site according to a list of destinations
Geographic Information System (GIS) and other features
- measuring the geodesic distance between two points on the map considering Earth as a perfect sphere
- measuring the geodesic distance between two points on the map considering that the Earth is ellipsoid of revolution according to WGS 84
- measuring the area and perimeter of a polygon
- management of polygons
- search for "HERE © / Navteq ©" POIs in a polygon
- display addresses in a polygon
- import and export of polygons in GeoJSON or KML format
- calculation of the distance to the horizon as a function of altitude
- exploration of the countries providing information (capital city, number of inhabitants, surface, etc.)
- locate a JPEG image having EXIF GPS data
- deduplicate addresses
- display of all created addresses on a map with extra information such as the local time
- display of all created polygons on a map with polygon area
- import/export of the database file
- geographic statistics with proportional circles
- history management of the creation of elements on map (roads, POIs, polygons, ...)
- configurable unit system: "metric system" or "imperial system"
- map projection "Mercator" or "Globe"
- variety of predefined map backgrounds
- customizable map backgrounds tile server
- available in two languages: English and French
Integration with other COM-ADD applications
Integration with the Microsoft © webservices
- import/export GeoJSON, GPX and KML files from/to OneDrive ©
- import/export of vCard files from/to OneDrive ©
- save/restore database easily from/to OneDrive ©
Integration with Windows 10 ©
- COM-MAP Top supports the bingmaps: protocol and can become the default mapping application in Windows 10 ©
Note: "Navteq ©" has been renamed "HERE ©" since 2012.
Other videos: COM-MAP Top
Available on the "Microsoft Store ©":