COM-SQLite is an SQLite © database manager,
mainly intended for learning this database.
This application can also be useful for designing a new database and to define access requests to
SQLite © is a database, in public domain, stored in a file.
In addition, the SQL engine of SQLite © is simplified.
SQLite ©, because of its extreme lightness, is used on most smartphones and in many
free applications, like "Mozilla Firefox ©", most of the time to store the parameter
setting of the application, and in non-free software.
SQLite © is the most used database engine in the world.
You can use COM-SQLite to:
- learn SQL
- explore the contents or the structure of an SQLite © file
- create your own SQLite © file
- SQLite © database management
- management of Tables (Fields, Index and Triggers)
- management of the Views (Triggers)
- data views of a table
- form to INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE line in a Table
- enter and execute your SQL requests
- explanation of selection requests
- help creating SELECT queries with JOIN and GROUP BY
- running multiple queries in a transaction
- management of table constraints: PRIMARY KEY, FOREIGN KEY, UNIQUE and CHECK
- Unicode support for data and entity names (tables, views, fields, indexes, triggers and constraints)
- interface in three languages: english, french and spanish
- import and export of SQLite © database files
- import an SQL database file into
- dump of the databases (structure and/or data) in SQL
- export a table in CSV, in SQL or in XSD/XML
- export a view in CSV
- Unicode support for import and export
Available on the "Microsoft Store ©":