COM-SQLite is an SQLite © database manager.
SQLite © is a database, in public domain, stored in a file.
In addition, the SQL engine of SQLite © is simplified.
SQLite ©, because of its extreme lightness, is used on most smartphones and in many
free applications, like "Mozilla Firefox", most of the time to store the parameter
setting of the application, and in non-free software.
You can use COM-SQLite to:
- learn SQL
- explore the contents or the structure of an SQLite © file
- create your own SQLite © file
- SQLite © database management
- management of Tables (Fields, Index and Triggers)
- management of the Views (Triggers)
- data views of a table
- form to INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE line in a Table
- enter and execute your SQL requests
- explanation of the selection requests
- running multiple queries in a transaction
- management of table constraints: PRIMARY KEY, FOREIGN KEY, UNIQUE and CHECK
- Unicode support for data and entity names (tables, views, fields, indexes, triggers and constraints)
- interface in three languages: english, french and spanish
- import and export of SQLite © database files
- import an SQL database file into
- dump of the databases (structure and/or data) in SQL
- export a table in CSV, in SQL or in XSD/XML
- export a view in CSV
- Unicode support for import and export
Available on the "Microsoft Store ©":